Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, April 3, 2009

St. Maarten

Today is the first day I finally feel 100%. I know that no one wants to hear someone complain about being tired from their week of vacation, but that last day of travel just killed me. I am so happy to be back in my normal routine, and it is great to know that I am going to be home for awhile now. No traveling for about a month and a half! Yay!

Anyways, here is a video and a few pictures from my vacation. We were in St. Maarten along with Trevor's family. It was warm and beautiful, but one of the coolest things we did was go to the Sunset Beach Bar. It is on a beach right in front of the airport's runway. It is really the only place in the world you can get this close to watch planes land. It was unreal, and a little scary! Here is some video I took with my little Flip Video camera that I got for Christmas. I absolutely love it!



Trevor and I on a boat trip to Anguilla. (Anguilla has the softest sand that I have ever felt.)


I love this picture of Trevor! He's so cute!


I found out that I can take better pictures of myself than Trevor can take of me.


Sunset over Simpson Bay.


Me and Trevor on our last night in St. Maarten.


Stay tuned...a lot is going to be happening in the weeks to come! I love Spring!

No comments: