Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Way I See Things

"There are things which nobody would see unless I photographed them."
- Diane Arbus

Everybody sees things a little differently. And because of this, I need to show you how I see things. Looking back at these images, I feel that they are a good representation of my style. These were taken of Jeremy, Meagan and Jace when he was only 14 days old. They were a very new family. We took these in their living room, and it was a relaxing time for them to just enjoy their newly born son. You can feel their happiness radiating. They were just themselves.

This is how I would like every session to be. It should be a time for you to create an excuse to be happy. A time set aside for your family to just be together, laughing and enjoying each other's company in your favorite spot. And a time to capture the moments in life that are rarely noticed.



































1 comment:

Jill said...

Beautiful baby pictures!!! (Makes me want one.
But, then... I look at "flip flop summer" and think again!) Really, awesome pictures! They will cherish those forever!