Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Lindsey - Class of '09

All I can say is WOW! Not only is Lindsey a gorgeous girl, but she is so much fun too! We had such a great time on her photo shoot. Lindsey, her mom Diana, and I made quite a trio. I am sure it was a sight to see when Diana was protecting me from oncoming traffic while I was lying in the road to get the perfect shot. I just love my clients - they are so awesome! I hope you all enjoy the images!

And also a very happy birthday to Lindsey! I hope you had an awesome day! You deserve it!















































2 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Beautiful subject too!

the Bowerman's said...

Leah- i LOVE the lighting in the pics of Lindsey in the woods!! SO pretty! Your photos are always so good! I'll have to get ahold of you for prices soon!