Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Grady | Six Months

Grady is a little sweetheart! I have been baby-sitting him a couple times a month since January, and I cannot imagine a more perfect baby. He rarely makes a peep and is always so happy. Needless to say, his parents are spoiled! So, of course I should have known that the day we decide to have his photo session he would be unhappy! He was just not having it. We tried everything and then as soon as I put my camera away, he started smiling. I rushed to get my camera back out and the minute he saw it, he cried. Somehow, I still got some great shots. He is just absolutely adorable no matter what mood he is in.










I've never seen a baby lie so flat...he cracks me up!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! i love them all! what a litte stud :) meagan

Jill said...

Awesome pictures!! Soooo cute!