Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Roth Family

With two babies on our hands this photo shoot was a whirlwind. I was trying to work as fast as I could, and snap as many pictures as possible before they both decided that they were ready for either lunch or their naps. When we were all finished, I plopped back in my car to head home and took a deep breath - forgetting to breath for the past hour because I was so excited - and at that moment I realized that it was the most fun I have ever had! I had an absolute blast! I do not think I stopped smiling all day! Even though the twins cried most of the time, Brad and Aimee still seemed so relaxed. They handled it beautifully and were up for anything I threw at them. My favorite images of the day are the ones where they are completely focused on their two children, enjoying them completely.

Thank you to Brad and Aimee for allowing me to be a part of your family for even that one hour! I appreciate it so much!



















































2 comments:

Jill said...

Awesome pictures! Beautiful babies!!!!!

Unknown said...

Loved the sandy tootsies! That tiny foot was so cute!