Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Slow Summer Days

I don't know who ever said summer was slow. Right now I am thinking, where has my summer gone? At the beginning, I had so many goals that I wanted to accomplish, places I wanted to go, activites I wanted to do, all while having plenty of time to relax too. Then I found myself at the baseball fields every night cheering on my four little brothers. But now that baseball season has been finished for almost three weeks, I need a new excuse! How many times do I say, "After baseball season I will have a lot more time to get everything done," or "After Christmas I will be able to work harder", or "After football season we'll have a free weekend"? It is never ending! So, I just have to decide to do what I want to do now, even if my to do lists get finished at a slower pace than I would like them to. A favorite quote of mine says it all, "It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."

Enjoy the images from my summer spent at the baseball fields. To my boys, great job this season! I am so proud of you!















No comments: