Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby-Sitters Club

As a little girl I would beg my parents to go out. I absolutely loved our babysitter, Brooke. When she came over, it was non-stop fun: baking cookies, doing our hair and nails, and making crafts. She always had activities planned for the evening.

Brooke inspired me. When I came to the baby-sitter's age, I wanted to be just like Brooke. I took the baby-sitter's course at our local hospital, I read the entire Baby-Sitters Club Guide to Baby-Sitting, I had a folder full of emergency forms, and even sent pamphlets out around the neighborhood to families with small children to let them know I was available for hire. You could say this was my first attempt at entrepreneurship.

So...you can see why I was more than thrilled when Brooke contacted me to photograph her young family. I had such a great time with Brooke, Dave, and their two beautiful children Jake and Elizabeth! Here is a sneak peek! Much more to come soon.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah--they look GREAT! I can't wait to see more :) Brooke

Jill said...

I love the first picture!!! Brooke, you have a beautiful family. I would love to babysit for you... it doesn't seem possible.
Jill

Carey said...

leah, your photos are too darn adorable! :) where exactly have you set up shop? is it in archbold? it's seems as if you are doing quite well and i am happy for ya! hope you and trevor are well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jill! If we lived closer to Archbold I'd definitely take you up on your offer. It was great seeing Leah a few weeks ago. I had so much fun watching her, Kae Kae and Trever when they were little. It was neat for Leah to meet my kids. --Brooke