Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, October 6, 2008

A New Understanding

"Seek first to understand, then be understood."  - Stephen R. Covey

I have learned more about myself, my photography, and my business in the past few months than I ever have.  Trying to take a good look at all aspects of my photography daily has helped in my new understanding.  Don't get me wrong, I am not saying I understand it all.  I never will, but I hope to understand more every day. 

This past weekend brought more knowledge and confidence just from being understood.  It was so unbelievably exciting officially showing my photography and my business to the community.  The Chili Cook Off had such a great turn out, and I had such an amazing time sharing with everyone.  Thank you again for all your support!




(Gabe showing off his two favorite teams!)

No comments: