Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Loving My Life

Wow! I have really disappeared from my blog lately! And I apologize...let's just say it hasn't been the at the top of my to do list the past week. It's not that I don't have anything to talk about; it's actually because I have too much to talk about and not enough time to do it! And I am loving it!

Here's a little overview of what I have been up to:
Saturday, May 9th, Trevor and I attended the Archbold High School Prom. We had the pleasure of photographing the high school students. We had so much fun! We did formal portraits throughout dinner, and then had a Photo Booth during the dance. I really think they enjoyed it. Here are some of the images from the Photo Booth (an evolution of the craziness), and if you would like to see more CLICK HERE.









All throughout last week, I had lots of editing, designing, booking of photo sessions, and meetings with brides! So exciting! I am loving my life and am so very thankful! And then to top it all off, I had the pleasure of traveling down to Columbus for an engagement session of my best friend from college, Anna, and her fiance, Mike. Those images will be coming later this week! I can't wait for you to see them!

This week continues to be busy, and there will be lots of photo sessions in the coming weeks. There will be so much to see as long as I keep up! I will do my best! Have a great Tuesday and enjoy the wonderful weather!

No comments: