Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anna + Mike | Engagement

I was so honored when Anna asked me to photograph her wedding. Anna and I became great friends in college. We were both art students that were a little more organized than most normal art students (with our calendars outlined and highlighted). We each had long time relationships that started back in small towns at small high schools. And we both love to sit and talk over a good glass of red wine. She is the type of friend that I can go without talking to for months, but as soon as we do find the time to talk, it feels as if we never missed a beat and can just talk for hours. It is the best type of friend to have.

In college, Trevor and I kept talking about wanting to meet her boyfriend Mike. He went to another college a couple hours away, so it was difficult to find the time that we were all in town. It was always a joke of ours that Mike was really just a make believe boyfriend of Anna's, and he really didn't exist. We were finally supposed to meet him at Anna's Senior art show, and after an hour or so he still was not there. We kept cracking jokes that we were right and that he really was make believe. But he did come, and we were both so happy to meet him.

It was even nicer to be able to see my best friend with her one true love. Seeing them interact made me believe in love all over again. They are perfect for each other. I definitely approve, and I am so glad that he is real!

W045

W048

W053

W060

W075

W089

W121

W124

W145

W155

W165

W205

If you want to see more, CLICK HERE for a Slideshow.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow! I absolutely love the slide show! Awesome pictures and I cannot wait to meet Anna and Mike.