Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mello Family

When I was a little girl, me and my sister were always playing pretend. I was always saying, "Pretend I'm an olympic gymnast, a beauty pageant queen, a school teacher, or a college student." We were always in another world, and would spend all day just creating that world to be as real as possible.

When I saw the location that they had chosen for their session, it seemed as if it was ripped right from the pages of a fairy tale! It is a little girl's dream pretend land! I can just imagine all the stories that could be dreamed up. Enjoy!

M033

M040

M045

M070

M069

M073

M138

M105

M151

M148

M178

M235

If you want to see more, CLICK HERE to see a slideshow.

1 comment:

January Newbanks Soell said...

beautiful photos, renee! great job :).