Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sayward + Blake | Engagement

"Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh everyday, ah, now that's a real treat."         - Joanne Newman

My heart was bursting with love while I watched Blake make Sayward laugh.  And not just any type of laughter.  It was the throw your head back, uncontrollable, stomach tightening type of laughter.  A laughter that was full of comfortable, timeless love.  Blake and Sayward have the type of love that withstands the test of time.  A smile comes to my face every time I think about it.

Blake and Sayward met at college while they were both attending Bowling Green State University so they chose to have their session there.  It was a beautiful summer evening!  I cannot wait to photograph their fall wedding!  Thank you Blake and Sayward for sharing your laughter with me.  


S014

S010

S018

S032

This one makes my heart melt!  I think it is my favorite.

S057

S055

S063

S076

S081

S084

S101

S115

S206

Have you ever seen such gorgeous hair?!  Wow!

S215

Sunderland-Schnitkey1

S244

S323

If you want to see more, CLICK HERE for a slideshow!

No comments: