Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Work In Progress | Part 2

Right now I am very upset that there are no studs in the wall behind my toilet. Random, I know. But it is what I am upset about tonight. I had wanted to hang two white shelves on that wall and now it just isn't possible. This changes everything! Now I need a new place for my shelves and something else to put on the wall behind the toilet. This has been my life for the past two months. Lots of little decisions and big projects.

And because of my perfectionist tendencies, I wanted my after pictures of my house to be of it completely put together and decorated. But, then you would be waiting forever. So here are some pictures of the house right before we moved in. Soon, I will be posting pictures of each room fully put together. Hopefully soon, because it is hard living in a house that is not perfect when you are perfectionist. Enjoy!

Oh, and to remind you of what it looked like before, CLICK HERE.

Kitchen - painted the walls and painted all the cupboards.



Laundry Room and Half Bath - painted the walls and also the cupboards.



My feet on my wonderful, soft, new, beautiful carpet! I love it so much that the first day I just had to do a snow angel in it. Or would that be a carpet angel?



The Dining Room - we are using it as an extra sitting room.



Living Room - I am so happy with the one wall of wallpaper.





Extra Bedroom -



Bathroom - This is the biggest transformation of the entire house! It was the room I hated the most when we bought the place, and now I think it is my favorite room in the whole house. I love it!









My office - This is really exciting to have a room completely dedicated to my business. My office before was also the room that anything extra fell into. Not anymore!



Bedroom - This is my favorite paint color of all. It turned out better than I even could have imagined.



3 comments:

Rashel and A.D. said...

looks great!!! we use hercules hooks to hang everything b/c you don't need studs and they can hold a very large amt of weight. we got them off qvc, but i've seen them at walmart, bed bath and beyond etc. they are great! enjoy fixing up your house!

Amy Carruthers said...

You are just the sweetest things ever! I can see how hard you worked!!! It's so exciting to see the transformation!

Jill said...

Excuse me... who's hard work!!!!!!!!
Matt and Sam