Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beck | Family

For some reason this morning I am having a wave of emotions. I just feel so very lucky to be doing what I love. I have been so busy the month of October, and I have had the most wonderful clients. I am so blessed to have clients that trust my creativity and want to be creative along with me - bringing ideas, props, and a relaxed feeling to each session. They all make my job amazing!

This is one of the families that always gets me excited! In September they added another little boy to their family, and I had been looking forward to photographing him throughout the whole pregnancy. Little Brody is a sweetheart, and he has a pretty great big brother too! Enjoy!































And I just had to show you the Baby Announcement that we created for little Brody!



1 comment:

Jill said...

Jeremy and Meagan, You are so blessed. What a beautiful family. Leah you capture them so well, gorgeous photos.