Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here's to Three Years

Our story. It is not only a story about love but mostly about faith. We always had love, from the very beginning, but faith is what kept us going; faith in each other held us together. Faith in you, faith in me, faith in love itself. Faith that God was holding us together for a reason.

I wrote this to Trevor three years ago. Three years ago we made a commitment to love each other forever, to have faith in each other for a lifetime. Every single day, I love him more than the last. I never knew it was possible to love someone so much. I am so thankful to have him by my side in this world.

He is my best friend. He believes in me when no one else does. He supported me before we even knew if this business would work. He thinks all of my crazy ideas aren't so crazy. I don't know what I would ever do without him. So, here's to three years with many, many more to come! Filled with laughter, stories, and love.

I love you Trevor!



3 comments:

Ulmer Studios said...

Congrats on 3 years! Time really flies we just recently celebrated 5yrs and we now have a lil girl who will be 1 in March! Soak it up!!

-Josh

Trevor said...

Best three years of my life!

I love you baby!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!! May all your days be blessed with love.
Love you both, Mom