Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Maggie + Brandon | Montpelier, Ohio Wedding Photographer

My heart has always had a special place for winter weddings. The chill, all the sparkle, the glow of the lights, the snow, and the holiday love all make it so special. Maggie and Brandon were lucky enough to get a beautiful snow on the day of the wedding, and it made everything even more perfect. Their love for each other is so comfortable, and it has really stood the test of time already. They have both become very special to me, and I thank them for treating Trevor and I like an extension of their family.













Trevor caught this special moment. I just love the way he looks at her.















This image has become my favorite of the day. It feels like such a classic black and white.









These girls had so much fun! Their laughter was infectious!









I love this moment!







If you want to see more, CLICK HERE for Maggie and Brandon's slideshow!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Beautiful! What a great winter wedding!