Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall Excitement



Fall is here, and it has brought many new and exciting experiences with it.  I am siting here with my jack-o-lantern mug full of steaming hot coffee, wearing my new tan sweater along with my dark brown scarf (sorry, I love fashion).  Oh, how fall brings some of my favorite colors to light, all earthy tones.  And that exhilarating chill in the air - it's so invigorating!  Each new season is always so full of life!  So many activities that are still fresh.

Fall has also brought some pretty amazing new things to my business!  There is so much news to tell!  Much of it you can come find out for yourself this weekend.  On Saturday, I will be at the Archbold Chili Cook Off.  I will be displaying much of my work for the very first time, and will be offering something special only to the people that come see me.  There are so many activities going on throughout the day - bike parade, music, cornhole, and chili tasting.  To see the schedule of events go to the Archbold Chamber of Commerce.  I am just so excited - cannot even express it fully into words!

Also, on Friday night you can support the Pettisville FFA by going to the Pettisville Pumpkin Festival and bidding on a photo session with me at the silent auction.  This is a great way to kick off the season!

There is much more news to come!  I cannot tell you how good it feels right now to be in the place that I am at!  I am so happy to be doing what I love - so thankful for all of your support!  Come see me this weekend!

No comments: