Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another World

Trevor sleeps to escape from life. No matter how angry, worried, or sad he is, he can go to sleep and forget about all of his problems for a little while. It has always really irked me! (Yes, Irked!) It is so completely unfair! I am infamous for being a worrier, and I definitely cannot sleep with my emotions raging. I have been so completely jealous all these years that he has a way to escape the troubles of life, but I do not.

Last week, I found my escape - Stephanie Meyer's books! I first got Twilight because I was curious to see what all the hype was about. And boy, I was not disappointed. Every time I opened the book I completely fell into the story. I even found my thoughts drifting to Edward and Bella's (characters in Twilight) lives throughout my day. I needed to know what was going to happen next to them. I even went as far as relating vampire characteristics to my everyday life. I got angry yesterday, and I said to Trevor, "I could just attack her right now and suck her blood." He looked at me like I was crazy, and I realized I probably was. But I love it!

I am already on the second of the series, which is titled New Moon. I love that every day I can travel into another world. I never want it to end...I am lucky it is a long series.

No comments: