Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Make Face Time

I have always been one to enjoy talking.  In high school, if you heard whispering during class it was probably me.  Sometimes I talk and end up saying too much - I have to remind myself to think before I speak.  And every once in awhile, I will get a wave of energy the moment I turn my reading light off to turn in for the night and start talking uncontrollably until Trevor will tell me to relax and go to sleep.  Please!

And now, there are so many different ways to talk with each other that even I cannot seem to keep up sometimes.  There is obviously the phone and e-mail, and now there is Facebook, Blogging, and Twitter.  With each one I have a love hate relationship.  I love how quickly I can connect, yet I hate that I am always (and I mean always) connected.  The best part is that I get to meet new friends every day, and we can all learn more about each other.

If you would like to feel more connected to me you can be my friend on Facebook or follow me on twitter.  I definitely would like to be more connected to all of you.  Every once in awhile I send out an e-mail about special promotions or announcements.  If you would like to receive those emails please send me a quick email to leah@lreneestudio.com or leave a comment with your email address.  

Still, the best way to communicate is face to face.  That is why the new Face Time commercial is my absolute favorite right now.  I thought you would all enjoy seeing it too!  Enjoy and make face time today!




No comments: