Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, March 6, 2009

New Site!!

I am constantly trying to improve what I have done before, in every part of my life. When I created my very first website, only about two and a half months ago, I was so ecstatic! At the time, it was perfect in my eyes and rightfully so with the amount of work I put into it. But, as an artist and a person, I am constantly evolving. I woke up one day two weeks ago and just had a completely different vision for my website. At first I told myself that my current website was only two months old, but instead of sitting back, I took action and am so glad that I did.

Introducing my new and improved site! Please check it out and let me know what you think! Go to www.lreneestudio.com!
Happy Friday!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT :) you never cease to amaze me with your work! Meagan & Jace

Jill said...

Website is awesome! Proud as always!