Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Luck Trevor!

Today, my baby brother will be wrestling at districts, and I am starting to get all sappy about it. This will be his last go at it since he is wrapping up his senior year, but I still see him as a little boy. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was rushing home from college to see him in his junior high sports, or watching him lift on his mini weight bench in the basement. He has always been the hardest worker I know. I have always admired his determination. Even though I am five years older than him, I have always looked up to him for this. He is the proof that if you work hard, and I mean really work hard, you can get where you want to go. He has never had the size or god given talent (or the luck with all of his injuries) to be an athlete, but he has made himself one. As his big sister, I know he deserves to go to state, and I want him to make it so badly! But no matter what, I will be cheering him on. He has had a great career and has a lot to be proud of. I love you Trevor! Good Luck - but what I really want to say is kick some butt!

(If you are a little confused, my brother's name is Trevor and my husband's name is Trevor. I know...it gets confusing)



And he is the greatest big brother! He shines when he coaches them. He is a great teacher of the sport, and the little boys love having the attention of their cool older brother.




And I just had to add this...you might have already seen it, but it is worth watching again. It is so funny! I am sure my mom saw me like this when I got my tonsils out and again when I got my wisdom teeth taken out. Enjoy and Happy Friday!


No comments: