Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Trevor | Graduation

I do know that it is Tuesday, not Monday, but I am just now recovering from my non-stop weekend. My brother, Trevor, graduated on Sunday, and his party was on Saturday. I also had a photo session on Saturday (images to come soon) and a friend's wedding to attend. Needless to say, our house was a disaster zone! The only time that we were home was to change clothes for the next event.

I am just so proud of my brother that I had to share some images from the weekend.  He is an amazing young man.  I only wish I had his work ethic, drive, and determination.  If there is something he wants he works for it, and his best is never good enough.  I know that if he works this hard towards all of his dreams in life, he will accomplish more than he can even imagine.

Here is all of us kids at his party.  I was so amazed that we got one of everybody looking at the camera and smiling.     

IMG_0036

Trevor right before the actual graduation.

IMG_0048

The two adorable graduates, Melinda and Trevor!

IMG_0103

The entire family!  I am so glad we got a good picture of all of us!

IMG_0090

Now, I know Trevor might wrestle me to the ground for doing this, but I just had to.  I get all emotional when events such as this come along.  I love my family so much, and everyone is growing up way too fast!  I don't want to bore all of you, but friends and family might want to take a little trip down memory lane.  This is a slideshow I put together for Trevor's Graduation Party.  Enjoy!

No comments: