Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!

With the holidays just around the corner, I wanted to send my love to all of you. I hope this holiday season is filled with warmth, love, and laughter surrounded by your family and friends.

Each year of Trevor and I's marriage, I have taken great pride in our holiday card. At first, it was just because I was so excited to have our own card to send out. Now, it is more because each year it becomes a representation of where we were with life and our family that year. I love looking back at each card to remember what those moments felt like, giving thought to how far we have come from that time and where we are headed. This year, it only felt appropriate to include our new home somehow, and of course, Willie. As crazy as I sound, he is our baby right now, and he makes our family feel more complete than ever.





I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season! I will be taking a little time off from the blog. See you all soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I love the photos of the Gilsdorf (# 11, 12). Any picture with Mason is adorable.