Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Maggie + Brandon | Sneak Peek

When I woke up to a snow covered morning on Saturday my first thought was, "Oh no!". I felt that this was going to change everything we had planned for portraits on Maggie and Brandon's wedding day. But this just shows how wrong I was, and sometimes the unexpected in life is way better than what we have planned. It was absolutely perfect, but perfect does not even come close to doing it justice. Every single detail that they put so much thought into for their special day called for snow.

Snow has never looked more beautiful to me in all of my life. It sparkled surrounded by family, love, and laughter. I felt like I was in a dream world the entire day! Thank you so much to Maggie and Brandon and their wonderful families. Here is a small taste of what is to come. There will be so many more!

No comments: