Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Kissling Family

When Miranda, owner and photographer of Gloria Photography, called me to photograph her family I was honored. Not just because she was a photographer herself, but because she is familiar with many photographers in the area, and she chose me. Thank you Miranda!

When we spoke about location, she knew she wanted the session held in their home. I was so excited! I love when a family chooses to do their session in their home, especially when they have little ones. I feel the session and the images become more personal. It is completely true to life and true to what they are experiencing right now as a young family. Children are most comfortable in their own home, and this way they can play with their toys while they become more comfortable with me and my camera. But the biggest bonus of all...when one of the many possible mishaps happens with children, you are right there in your home to grab a change of clothes or perform a diaper change!

I had so much fun with the Kissling family! I hope you enjoy the images!













Loving on his baby sister as she got her diaper changed.















Even the Grandparents joined in! Isn't it sweet? I would love to have pictures like this of me with my Grandparents.





Grandma getting her calmed down.











1 comment:

0 said...

These are awesome! What a beautiful family. WTG