Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Showit Best of 2009

Yesterday was one of those days...where I questioned everything that I have been striving for, wondering if it ever was going to be worth it...just plain struggling. There was no particular reason for the bad day, it just was. Life sneaks up on us sometimes.

But for whatever reason, it seems that when you just don't know how you are going to pick yourself back up, someone does it for you. Last night, they announced the Showit Best of 2009 nominations. I did not expect my name to be there, but it was. I have been nominated for "Brand Boost" which is described as the "coolest brand integration using Showit's share feature". After taking a minute to do a little happy dance around my office, I sat back down in shock. There are photographers that have been nominated that I admire and am just amazed how my name could even be listed next to their's. So, I am thankful for where I am at in life, and it has inspired me to do even more. I am thrilled to see what the future holds for my business!

If you are so inclined, please go vote for me! I'd appreciate it so much!



And you definitely need to go check out Showit Sites! It's awesome! You can even build a free site with their program! Check it out.

No comments: