Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

24th Birthday!

Saturday was my birthday so we celebrated all weekend long!  It was all about me, and it was much needed.  I woke up on Saturday to Trevor bringing me breakfast, birthday card in hand.  The card stated that we were going to go to IKEA!  Now, this may not sound like much to you, but I have been wanting to make the pilgrimage for over a year.  With birthday money in hand, we headed out for our day trip.

We had to stop to eat right before we got there so that we could make it through the entire store.


Here I am in front of IKEA!  I was so excited!  This was before I knew what I was getting myself into.


WARNING:  I do not recommend going to IKEA without having an idea of what you want.  This is not a store to wander in.  I had a great time, but next time I am going with a list!

Then in the evening, I took my leftover money to the mall and got a much needed pair of jeans and a new fall purse!  We went out to dinner, and saw lots of friends. 

Sunday, I went to my family's house for lunch.  Gabe made me this great sign.  I was absolutely spoiled by the boys.  They are the biggest sweethearts.  Each of them got me a piece of jewelry, so of course I had to put all of it on.  By the end, I felt like I was playing Pretty, Pretty Princess again.


I got to see Isaac's rock collection too.






I had a great time with my family.  Then I had supper at Trevor's parents house.  I was fed all day - more like all weekend!  It was a great birthday!  Thank you to all.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Leah, you just get more wonderful with every birthday! Love,
Susan

Unknown said...

Leah! Happy Birthday, sorry I missed it and wasn't able to wish you one this past weekend. What a great time! Hope to shoot with you again!