Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Melinda

This week absolutely flew by...this whole year is flying by. And as it usually happens with a new school year beginning, it feels as if life is flying by. My baby brother and his girlfriend, Melinda, are both seniors this year. Trevor adores Melinda, and now I can say that I truly see why. She is fun and loves to laugh, never taking life too seriously. She is not only smart but also knows what she wants. She can pull off multiple looks, from being adorable to drop dead gorgeous. She fits in perfectly with our crazy family, but most of all she can put up with my brother. And not only put up with him, but make him a better person when she is around. To say the least, I approve of her 100%!































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl! I could just eat her up with a spoon. : ) You did a beautiful job...you can tell what a kind spirit she has through these images. Great work! (And I love the chair, by the way!)