Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Little Brother

My birthday did not make me feel old. Yes, life is going fast, and yes, I do have to say that I am in my mid-20's now. But, what made me feel old was looking through the camera at my little brother and realizing how old he is. When I took his senior pictures, I almost had to take a step back a minute just to gather myself. I see him often, not often enough, but I guess I hadn't truly looked at him in a long time. I still picture him around the age of ten, the little brother that I always protected. Now, he could definitely protect me. Looking through a camera made me take the time to look at him in a different way - the way he is now. He is not my little anymore, but he will always be my little brother. Enjoy - more to come soon!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Can't wait to see more!!