Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Growing Family

A family can change overnight, and I am sure that it feels as if it has for the Kauffmans. They went from sitting at the quiet dinner table with their grown daughters and their husbands to passing crying children across the table to each other amidst passing plates to the left. But I know Doug and Norma would not have it any other way. You can see the love that they have for their grandchildren and how much they truly just enjoy them. I don't see how they couldn't.








[I love this image!  Everyone is waiting for him to finish his bottle.]























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah! These are AMAZING!!! I absolutely love the ones with the Radio Flyer and the last one is just perfect. Beautiful work!