Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, February 13, 2009

A Little Extra Love for You!

Every year I tell Trevor that I am really not a Valentine's Day type of girl, and every year he gives me the look that says, "Yeah, right! Every girl says this." But last week, we were sitting on the couch, and I told him again not to buy me anything for Valentine's Day. He instantly gave me that look, and I said, "Really, this is not a trick." Although I still don't know if he quite believed me.

Today I realized that I am a Valentine's Day type of girl though. (Trevor, don't go out and buy me something!) I am just not the long-stem roses, box of chocolate type of girl. There are so many other ways that we can show our love for each other. And as much as I believe that we need to show our love every day of the year, Valentine's Day does give us an excuse to do something a little extra for each other.

That being said, Valentine's Day is not only reserved for your one true love. It's the perfect time to show our love to our families, friends, and to my wonderfully loyal blog readers! My Valentine's gift to you is 20% off your session fee and a 20% off discount on all print orders from your session. This offer ends February 28th, and the sessions must be taken between March and May. Now this gives you another excuse to set a date to show your love to your spouse, significant other, best friend, child, or even your pet. And better yet, to also capture that love forever. How cool is that? Give me a call or write me a quick e-mail.

And here is my Valentine's Day Card from me to you. (It's vintage - and I love it!)

No comments: