Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Molly + Tyson | Anytime

One of my favorite aspects of my job has really been unexpected. I knew I would love taking the pictures, editing them, and marketing my business, but I didn't know how much I would love really getting to know people. I am so thankful to all of my clients because they are allowing me into a very personal aspect of their life. Whether it is a couple or a family, they are letting me see and document their love for each other. And this tells you a lot about them and their relationships.

Sometimes I go into a photo shoot knowing the client for years, and sometimes I don't know them other than our phone conversations about their session. Either way I learn so much about them while I am behind the camera and feel like we will be BFFs afterwards.

Even though I have known Tyson since he has been in sixth grade, and known Molly the entire time they have been dating, I think I finally saw their relationship for the first time. You can see the love that they have for each other as they interact, and I hope that you can see that too through these images. We had so much fun, and again, I was amazed by how much I learned about them. Not only is Tyson my brother-in-law and Molly soon to be my sister-in-law, but they are also my new BFFs!
































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah, I love the pictures!! You did such an amazing job! It was the perfect valentine gift,thanks so much!!