Flash Required to view this area.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

County Fair

I am so extremely lucky that I was introduced to Amy (C Studios). She has had a huge impact on my life in the past few years. Not only did she photograph my wedding, but she jump-started my business and has been there for me every step of the way. I am thankful to be able to call her my friend.

I was honored to have her photograph Trevor and I this past week at the Fulton County Fair. We all had such a great time together! I am grateful to have these precious images of us at this early time in our marriage. Thank you, Amy, for capturing our love.

Go to C Studios' blog to see more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! I'm smiling ear to ear!!! I just got back from vacation and read your blog entry. You're so very sweet! I can't wait to see you again this weekend at our next wedding!

XOXO,
Amy