Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Little Ashalyn

Babies are completely unpredictable. Every photo session with a baby is completely different, and I always try to go into it knowing this. Little Ashalyn, and I mean little, definitely wanted to challenge me. She was not too excited to have her picture taken. It took a couple tries, but we ended up getting some very precious images of her. Knowing how quickly babies grow and change, I think these images will be treasured for a lifetime. Enjoy!



















2 comments:

Krista, Bill, Eliya & Logan Kurtzweil said...

you do some great work! I can't wait to meet Valerie and Nick's little bundle... hopefully soon. Good job with the pictures!

Rashel and A.D. said...

Hey

I was just looking at these beautiful pics of the baby...and didn't even realize who you were until now!! It has been quite a long time but I wanted to say hello. How are things with you? We are living in Indy for now. I'm working at a hospital on the post partum and nursery floor...I love it..playing with the babies all night! I started a blog not too long ago..so you can see some more pics there!