Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday Deal

Many people will refuse to step out their front door on Black Friday for fear of being run over by the frenzy of people. I definitely used to be that way. I would shop any other day, but not Black Friday. Soon I realized though that some deals are just worth it. I am not the one in line at 4am, but I am willing to go as long as I make sure that I am filled with patience.

I did not want anyone to be left out on Black Friday, whether you will be out of the house most of the day or not at all I have something special to offer. This will be a once a year opportunity so take advantage of it. It will offered starting a little early at 10pm tomorrow (Thursday - Thanksgiving) until 11:59pm on Friday. And that's it!

If you purchase a gift certificate for one session fee (cost is $100) you will not only get a session, but you will also get a $25 gift certificate, a free 8x10 from the session, 10% off all product from the session, and I will donate $15 to our local Fulton County Toys for Cheer. The options for this are endless. It would be a great gift for family, friends or yourself. Or keep one gift certificate and give one away. It would be perfect to use for pictures of your family, your child, of a couple for their first anniversary, a new baby, a day after session for a bride and groom - the options are endless. The gift certificates will be good until November 30, 2010, so there will be plenty of time to schedule your session.

To purchase this gift certificate, go to my blog (www.lreneestudio.blogspot.com) at the designated time and there will be an online purchase button. Everything will be able to be done online. Make sure to provide you address, and your gift certificates will be sent to you. If you have any questions at all you can Email Me or call me at 419-551-6252.

No comments: