Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Natalie + Caleb | Kids

Sometimes I find myself inspired in a way that I wasn't quite expecting - pushing me to create in a new way. Photographing these two adorable children at a location that I had never been to before helped me to see each image a little clearer. These two children just warmed my heart with how they interacted with each other. I could really see just how much they loved each other. Caleb definitely looks up to his older sister, Natalie. Enjoy!























They were so excited the whole session because when we were done they were going to get to ride their bikes. Natalie was especially proud because she just learned how to ride her bike without training wheels!




1 comment:

Jill said...

I just want to hug those two! Awesome pictures!! I love them!