Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

My life has been so truly blessed this year. I need more than one day to give thanks for all the things I have been given this year. And there is not one day that goes by that I don't think about it, and today I will be spending the day giving thanks for all that has been given to me.

- Our family of three, including my husband and my puppy. I love them both so much! I have been lucky enough to have my husband along side me this year at weddings, which makes it so much fun. And our puppy has completely changed our lives this year. We love him more than anyone should love a dog. Willie is treated like a King and he knows it.

- Our new house, words cannot describe how thankful I am for our beautiful new home. It is more than I ever expected, everything about it makes me smile. We have been so lucky to be able to fix it up the way we had dreamed it to be. It has really become our home, and it feels so good. And without my entire family, none of it would have been possible. So I am extremely thankful for all of their time and energy they gave willingly for an entire month.

- My business, the joy it brings me is unbelievable. Absolutely loving what you do is priceless. Nothing is better than to be excited every morning to start working. And I have to thank all of my amazing clients this year for making it all possible. Each session and each wedding holds a very special place in my heart.

I hope each one of you has tons to be thankful for today! Enjoy your holiday and eat lots of turkey for me! I love turkey! Another thing to be very thankful for.

And since a post would be nothing without a picture, here is my adorable puppy!

No comments: