Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Big Dreams Come True

Right now I guarantee I am feeling anxious-excited with my stomach in knots, but also so proud to be living out my dreams! At this very moment I am photographing my first wedding under my business name, L. Renee Studio. (And just in case you were wondering, I am not posting this from the wedding...I wrote this yesterday and scheduled it to be posted today.) Each big moment like this the past year, I have taken a moment to take a big deep breath and realize that it is really happening. My dreams that I have dreamt over and over again are coming true. Each event makes me feel that I am getting closer to arriving and at the same time makes me dream even bigger. This is only the beginning! I know there are even better things to come!

Congratulations to Molly and Chase! Dream big!

M043

1 comment:

Jill said...

Leah,
Thank you on allowing me to be part of your dream. I was so very proud of you. You are an amazing photographer and amazing on how you make everyone you photograph relaxed. I truly think everyone was having a great time!
Also, thank you to Molly and Chase! Wow, you are an amazing couple! You are so much fun to be around and you compliment each other perfectly. May God bless you always!
I am honored to have been a part of an extraordinary wedding day!!!