Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lindsi + Justin | Engagement

As I was looking through my viewfinder, I had butterflies in my stomach. As I was first uploading their images, I got butterflies in my stomach all over again. And, still now, every time I look at them I get butterflies all over again. I am just in love with this engagement session because you can feel the love radiating from this couple! I had so much fun with Lindsi and Justin! And, yes Justin, I got plenty of pictures with your eyes open.

I decided to first show you a few of the black and whites from this session because I really am in love with the look of them. The color images will be coming soon. Enjoy!

R195

R087

R142

R204

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow! These seriously take my breath away. They are just so good!