Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Kristin + Cole | Engagement

Within just the hour of the photo session with Cole and Kristin I learned that they are a couple that likes to laugh together - at each other and with each other. They also have a fun competitive nature as a part of their relationship which I absolutely love because that is how me and my husband are. I think that a little bit of competitiveness and some humor mixed in with a strong friendship makes for a great marriage. Cole and Kristin have all of this. Their relationship makes me smile, and I thank them for that.

And did I mention that they got engaged at Hiney Gate?! My husband's dream! Enjoy!

A022

A017

A036

A045

A066

A078

A086

A073

A089

A149

A146

A163

If you want to see more, CLICK HERE for a Slideshow!

No comments: