Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Business Boys

We could all learn a thing or two from these three boys on marketing our businesses. They set up a lemonade stand this morning, and as I have been sitting back watching them work, I have been amazed how their brains just keep spinning with ideas to get more business. They started out with just a table with lemonade and bags of peanuts. Right away, by selling peanuts, they were offering a product that no other kid had in the neighborhood (and believe me, there is more than just this one lemonade stand today, so they had to be competitive). Then they made their sign with their products and prices. They didn't just write peanuts - but that they were "Fresh Peanuts". The next thing they wanted was a tablecloth, and they claim that after they fixed up the table a bit their sales soared. I guess looking the part helps!

The one thing that melted my heart though is that they didn't just want to promote their business today, but they also wanted to promote mine. They came in the house wanting to give out my business cards. Now, they give my card with every purchase. How cute is that? They even wrote L. Renee Studio at the bottom of their sign. I just know they are either going to be entrepreneurs or sales men someday! They just have what it takes!

IMG00079

No comments: