Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lindsi + Justin | Engagement Part II

There are many times that my clients will suggest locations for their sessions, and I absolutely love it! Each new location is a great challenge for me - always keeping me on my toes. When Lindsi said that she would like to spend some of our session time in her aunt and uncle's backyard, I never expected to get all this! I went in with some back up locations but there was no need.

I could not wait for Lindsi and Justin to see their images, so when I saw this email that she sent me I just knew I had to share it.

Leah,
I LOVE them! I have been soo excited to see them, and I don't think
they could have turned out any more perfect! Thank you sooo much!
Lindsi

So sweet! Thank you Lindsi and Justin! I cannot wait for your August wedding!

R154

R133

R179

R014

R029

R023

R056

R093

R075

R191

If you want to see more, CLICK HERE for a slideshow!

No comments: