Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grey Likes Weddings

To say I am excited is an understatement! I follow a lot of blogs, and Grey Likes Weddings is by far one of my absolute favorites! It has been a dream of mine to be featured on such a blog, but I never quite believed that it would actually become a reality.

While I was editing Anna + Mike's wedding, the thought briefly crossed my mind that it would be the perfect wedding to submit for the blog. I decided to just go for it because, as I always try to tell myself, I had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Luckily, I gained a lot and the wedding is now featured on Grey Likes Weddings blog! I am so thankful, and it is one more moment that I can take a deep breath and realize that I am living out my biggest dreams!

CLICK HERE to go check it out! And I highly recommend to you all to regularly follow this blog, but especially if you are planning a wedding!


No comments: