Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Anna + Mike | Wedding

Words cannot describe Anna and Mike's wedding day. The day was simple, but each detail had a piece of Anna and Mike added to it. The day was very peaceful and loving. Anna and Mike were surrounded by close family and friends, and you could feel the love that was wrapped around them. The entire day was filled with laughter, tears, hugs, and smiles. The emotion of the day was so precious.

I tried to soak in every moment, but I especially loved the feeling I got while I photographed Anna and Mike together. The way they would just glance at each other gave me chills. Congratulations to Anna and Mike! I feel very honored that I got to be such a big part of your wedding day. And I am so privileged to be able to call you both friends! I love you both!































This is one of my favorite images from the day! I adore it!













Anna told me months ago that she got this bird cage veil because she knew how excited I would be! It did not disappoint!





















Her little brother made these bride and groom birds himself! They were so perfect!





Anna and me - so glad we got this picture!



If you want to see more, CLICK HERE for a slideshow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww.. Anna :) She is so sweet and you did an amazing job on their wedding! I love all of her details and of course, that birdcage veil!

Jill said...

I got chills looking at the slideshow... so completely perfect.

Susan said...

Anna and Mike's wedding was idyllic, and Leah, you and your wonderful assitant Trevor caputured it beautifully--I have watched the slideshow twice, and will many times again.
Love,
Susan