Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Lindsi + Justin | Wedding

Lindsi and Justin's wedding was so beautiful, and all of their family and friends were so much fun! I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard throughout a wedding day. It was a blast! We didn't expect for it to rain throughout out all of their portraits and be cold on an August day, but it all worked out in the end better than we ever imagined. I hope you enjoy! I think I am in love with every single image!









Lindsi and Justin chose to do all of their pictures before the ceremony which I highly recommend. These are images from their First Look. This is the perfect example of how romantic it can be to see each other for the first time on your wedding day. Spending an hour of portraits of just the two of you on your wedding day may be the only time that you are alone all day, and I just think it is precious. I had a first look on my wedding day, and I wouldn't give that time we spent alone together up for anything.









My absolute favorite image of the day!





















If you want to see more, CLICK HERE for a slideshow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work, my friend :) Lovely use of light!

Jessie said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!