Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our New Home

Finally here is some of the big news I've been talking about. I have just been dying to tell everyone, but I didn't want to jinx it. Trevor and I just bought our first house this morning! All the papers were signed today.

We have been looking at houses since this spring, knowing that right now is the perfect time for a first time home buyer. There were many highs and lows along the way, and this house came to us at just the perfect time. And, completely crazy, we are only moving four houses down the road!

I will be giving you lots of updates along the way because in the next couple of weeks a transformation is going to be happening. We are going to be doing a lot of painting and redecorating. I am sending out an open invitation to anyone who would like to help. We will be paying in pizza. But really in all honesty, if you have expertise in any area that would help, I am willing to trade services.

Here is a picture of our new home, and a picture of me and Trevor by our new front door so that we can always remember this special time in our life together. Enjoy!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You AND your house are adorable!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Congrats! have fun~!!

Jill said...

Congratulations!! Now the work begins!

Unknown said...

YEAH!! Congratulations to you both! I cannot wait to see how you decorate it!