Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Kristin + Cole | Wedding

When I first spoke with Kristin she told me that that they had gotten engaged at Hiney Gate. I think my husband was drooling because of jealously over this little piece of information. After learning more about Kristin and Cole, I just knew that Ohio State had to be a big part of their wedding day. Being a fan is a big part of both of their lives. It showed through with every detail of their wedding. Congratulations Cole and Kristin! Enjoy!
























The girls decided that they wanted a picture of them doing O-H-I-O, so we also took one of the boys to match.



But, of course, the boys had to take it a step further and spell out OHIO STATE completely!






Mmmmm....buckeyes!






If you want to see more, CLICK HERE for a slideshow.

No comments: