Flash Required to view this area.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Kristin + Cole | Sneak Peek

Life has become more than busy right now, and there is so much news that I will be telling you all soon! News about my business and news about my personal life. There is just so much going on in my life right now, and it will all be announced on the blog in the coming weeks.

And so that you get an image today, here is a sneak peek of Kristin and Cole. Enjoy! I will talk much more about their scarlet and gray wedding when I create a full post for their wedding. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Cole...when did you grow up?! So happy for you.
Congratulations!! Great photo! Can't wait to see more.
(gorgeous dress Kristin!)

Aaron and Lindsay said...

What is this personal news about? leah! You have me wondering!!!!!!! :)
Great pics, can't wait to see Rae's!